Friday, January 22, 2010

Some random pics

Well, the holidays are over and life has returned to normal.  Dillon is back in school and Gilbey and I are hanging out during the day.  Gilbey is participating in a music and movement class through the school district, we are going to playgroup every week and trying to stay busy.  Here are some new pics to share.

Gilbey dressed himself while I was in the shower the other day. 
Don't you love the skull and cross bones leg warmers with the nascar boxers and wool socks?



A decent picture of Dillon after school last week.



Gilbey using the laundry basket as his "baby" bed.



Gilbey's new attitude.



Gilbey decided he was going to drive in the living room.  Notice the strap across his lap?
Even in the house he knows he has to buckle up!



And a picture of what I normally get of Dillon these days.
 He is just not interested in getting his picture taken anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment